- Hungarian interpretation services and more
- Court interpreting for a wide range of legal matters
- Administrative affairs at various authorities including both translating and interpreting
- Business and legal interpreters for various discussions and negotiations
- Marriage-related interpreting including services at your wedding ceremony
- Immigration-related interpreting at various authorities
- Our interpreting services are available for a wide range of purposes to a great number of locations, as your project requires.
Better cash-flow and lower costs for you
- No threat of compromises. Most international translation agencies communicate only in English, and they can contact only those of their local translators who can speak English besides their working languages. In addition to a limited supply, this results in higher prices as well. No such limitation exists for us since TrM Translations is present in two markets of the region: Slovakia and Hungary.
- Easy on your cash flow. If you have a valid EU VAT number, then under the rules on VAT within the EU, it is sufficient for you to transfer only the net amount of our agreed fee; thus the amount you would normally pay in VAT may be used elsewhere in your operations.
- Lower your costs. As we are based in Budapest, within the CEE region, our central office costs are well below those of Western Europe -based translation agencies.
You can build on our extensive experience
- In addition to our staff of over 100 contracted professional translators, we can capitalise upon our significant expertise to your benefit, which we have obtained on the markets of Slovakia and Hungary – this means a market with a total of 15 million people and annual USD 200 billion GDP.
- Worried about unpleasant legal or financial consequences? MOKK, the Hungarian Chamber of Civil Law Notaries, issues apostilles for our English-Hungarian translations, as permitted by law. In all other cases, you can rely on our widely accepted corporate certification.
- We provide short lead time for your projects, thanks to our global network of excellent freelance translators, linguistic editors and other experts. In Hungary, we are part of the expat community through the Irish-Hungarian Business Circle.